While I'm Waiting to Recover Damages How Do I Get My Medical Bills Paid?

17:55 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Three ways:

- Get your health insurance provider to pay for them (they won't want to)
- Your automobile insurance might have a MedPay clause with some cash for treatment
- Some doctors will hold off billing until after you receive your settlement or award

Read more specifics on the process and how it works in my personal injury and medical malpractice FAQ section

Post a Comment to "While I'm Waiting to Recover Damages How Do I Get My Medical Bills Paid?"

Message:

Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

For security purposes, please enter the graphic text in the box below: [hit F5 if you can not read the text]


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario