While I was waiting I paid my medical bills on damages how do?

0:06 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Three ways:

Withdraw you is your health insurance provider, to pay for them (will not work on request)
-Their automobile insurance may be a MedPay clause with some cash for treatment
-Some doctors will keep billing to your statement or award receipt

See more details about the process and how in my personal injury and medical malpractice FAQ section

One comment to "damages how do I my medical bills while I'm waiting for paid?"

Message:

Notify me of follow up comments via e-Mail.

For security purposes, you give the graphic text in the box below: [press F5 if you can't read the text]


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario