Ben glass legal marketing SuperConference, now open for registration

20:58 Publicado por Mario Galarza


Posted on 23 Apr 2009

I used to make a small confession: while many lawyers say, I am the marketing guru made a huge difference in their lives, I don't know everything, nor I claim. The truth is, it is impossible, a person to master any kind of offline and online marketing technology.

That is, why I have my own team of marketing-all star mounted. I don't want to be sure no powerful marketing technique or tactic - and you, when you hear these speakers.

Learn Super Conference the best legal marketing seminar in 2009 about the great legal marketing,

back to top


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario