I slipped into the supermarket and hurt me. I can recover

1:24 Publicado por Mario Galarza

In Virginia, cases slip and fall grocer shops are difficult cases. The client is only responsible if he was negligent. Therefore, they must prove that the slippery substance either was put there by the owner or one of his employees, or it was long enough to have been noticed.

Here are some other important information about slip and fall cases in Virginia is.

One comment to "I slipped in the supermarket and hurt me." "I can restore"

Message:

Notify me of follow up comments via e-Mail.

Off for security reasons, enter the image text in the box below: [press F5 when you can't read the text]


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario