Justin Bieber unscathed after a minor car accident

18:54 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Posted on: August 31, 2011 , by Mark A. Anderson

bieber.jpg
Don't you worry Bieber fans; Justin will be fine. The teen sensation was involved a minor Fender Bender in the San Fernando Valley as a Honda Civic on Tuesday made his black Ferrari. No one was injured in the accident and Justin's hair intact, as both cars.

I bet that the person who was driving the Honda certainly surprised to see Justin Bieber; driver's seat Me I question whether they get autograph after the car accident? I don't think Justin was texting and driving – it has its own iPhone app just too distracted driving to prevent.

Justin, I am very glad that you violated - but not, please contact my Office into personal injury if you are ever in an automobile accident in Texas. I would be happy to represent you, but only, if you promise, an autograph first give my daughter!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario