Cause cancer cell phones? Perhaps, but they are much more likely to lead, that your car Accident…

5:13 Publicado por Mario Galarza

A new study of mobile phones is now some big buzz in the news make. According to the World Health Organization cell phone radiation may cause cancer.

Of course everyone is up in arms at the idea of mobile phones and the big "C" Word, but kill I ask, not mobile phones are already to people?

As a personal injury lawyer in Fort Worth, I know that my main concern is not whether a phone is going to give me cancer; It is, that I was in a car accident because of the talk someone on a mobile phone will receive.

I think that distracted drivers, people talking and texting while operating a vehicle are much more dangerous than the radiation from mobile phones, which "could cause cancer." Why is it that this problem is getting the buzz as distracted driving already 5,474 people killed in the year 2009 alone?

Is all I will say that we have a lot more pressing phone security issues have to worry about than just the possibility to create of them cancer. But that's just my two cents.

If you want to learn more initiative for teens driving distracted companies about my law, please visit my teens against distracted driving page and enter in your home today to the teen driver.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario